“Made in the USA”
Band-Type Pipe Cutting And Beveling MachineThe H & M Band-Type Pipe Cutting and Beveling Machine is fast, accurate and versatile. A single operator can position the band and beveling machine head on 48″-diameter pipe in about five minutes. The H & M motorized beveling head is constructed of cast aluminum. Its lightweight, compact design allows for easy one-man setup and operation. Seventeen different stainless steel bands provide a cutting range of 10″- to 96″-diameter pipe, plus special bands are available for cutting pipe up to 20 feet in diameter.
Each H & M stainless steel band overlaps numerous pipe sizes making the bands very economical:
- Automatically compensates for over-sized or under-sized pipe
- Unaffected by dope or coating on the pipe
- Assures accuracy – overlapping squares up the band
- Conforms to out-of-round pipe
The H & M motorized beveling machine head incorporates a rugged, lightweight, cast aluminum chassis offering the following features:
- Portable (weighs only 18 lbs.)
- Designed to work on all H & M stainless steel bands
- Equipped with a 90-volt DC motor
- Variable speed control box with forward and reverse capabilities
- Plasma speeds (optional)
- 220 volt (optional)
H & M Manual Beveling Machine Head
- Rugged, lightweight cas aluminum chassis
- Easily portable at only 20 lbs.
- Works with all H & M stainless steel bands
- Fitted with an 8.5′ flexible drive cable and crank handle
- No electricity required
Note: To order H & M’s Manual Beveling Machine Head use Part No. BMH-C. The shipping weight is 22 lbs. / 10 kg. the shipping deminsions are 18″ x 12″ x 10″ / 450 mm x 300 mm x 250 mm.